15kg Dumbbell Set
Have you grown sick of the hustle and bustle of a commercial gym? Do you find the travel time associated with getting to and from your local workout centre affects the amount of sessions you can get in each week? Are you simply fed up of paying through the nose for facilities that you have to share with others?
No matter where you may be in your fitness journey, dumbbells should be a part of it. Not only are they convenient to use and store, dumbbells are relatively inexpensive, and their versatility makes them useful for a wide variety of workouts.
The benefits of lifting weights?
- Using free weights are the most efficient for building muscles and develop functional strength.
- Since you have to control the motion more, it engages more muscle groups at once, and it is especially beneficial for the core muscles.
- Weight lifting increases the metabolism of the body naturally leading to better calorie burning.
- It is a natural cure for osteoporosis.
- This type of training enhances your balance.
Tricep Bench Press
Cross Body hammer Curls
Reverse Curl (palms down)
Skullcrusher (single arm)
Lateral Raise & Reverse Grip Front Raise (20 reps - 10 pairs) SUPERSET WITH Rear Delt Flye (5 reps, pause, repeat.... 3 times)
Drag Curls 15-20 Reps X4 Sets
Single Arm Over Head Extension
One minute on EACH exercise/leg 3 times through!!!
Banded Goblet Squat with Kickback
Diagonal Leg Raise
Sumo Squat Pulse x5 And only THEN can you stand!
3 Way Lunge & Lift
Woodland Workout routine (10-15 reps back to back)
Bent Over Row