The Site is owned by Ryder Imports Ltd, a corporation incorporated under the laws of United Kingdom, having its principle office in the United Kingdom. PHOENIX FITNESS maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the Site.
You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site, including the images, video, audio or text for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from PHOENIX FITNESS.
Whilst we openly encourage PHOENIX FITNESS Customers to advertise on search engines using generic keywords, no one is permitted to bid on PHOENIX FITNESS brand related keywords, phrases or brand name misspellings on Google, Overture, or any other pay per click search engine. The use of the trademarks PHOENIX FITNESS, and all relevant likenesses without previous written consent is strictly prohibited. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in PHOENIX FITNESS refusing to supply the offending customer and, ultimately, legal action.
2. PHOENIX FITNESS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, PHOENIX FITNESS makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. PHOENIX FITNESS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
3. Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither PHOENIX FITNESS nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, except to the extent that PHOENIX FITNESS standard Terms of Sale apply. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. PHOENIX FITNESS also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or you’re downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MYGA® or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, PHOENIX FITNESS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of PHOENIX FITNESS. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of PHOENIX FITNESS or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site. Regarding use of the trademarks, see Intellectual Property Rights.
6. PHOENIX FITNESS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than PHOENIX FITNESS. Such links are provided for your convenience only. PHOENIX FITNESS does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that PHOENIX FITNESS approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. PHOENIX FITNESS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
9. We reserve the right to alter any details or design of the products illustrated in this catalogue without notice, and whilst we endeavour to describe and display goods accurately, no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for mis-description and any resulting loss. T’s & C’s Apply to all orders.
10. Klarna: In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.